The company Plastcom, spol. s r.o., was established in the year 1991 with the aim to trade with chemicals. Since the year 1996 the company has been involved in the production of engineering plastics for injection moulding on the basis of thermoplastics.
Plastcom, spol. s r.o., is involved in research, development, production, recycling and application of engineering plastics for injection moulding, including technical support.
Our products include engineering plastics on the basis of the basic polymers including polyamide 6 (PA 6), polyamide 66 (PA 66), polypropylene (PP), polybuthylenetherephtalate (PBT) with chemical reinforcement of glass fibre, glass beads, talc, limestone, incombustible adjustment, heat and UV resistance and antistatic stabilization in different colours according to the RAL scale.
Our know-how and flexibility enable us to offer tailor-made products according to customer requirements and technical service at the point of product application.
In the Quality Management area, our company has a Quality Management System in place which meets the requirements of the norms EN ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 certified by the renowned cerification company TÜV SÜD. We were awarded the Prize of the Slovak Republic for Quality in 1999 and the National Prize of the Slovak Republic for Quality in 2000.
Our products are used (see Application) as engineering plastics for injection moulding with wide-ranging application in the areas of the automobile, engineering, electrical and consumer goods industries.
- 1991 - company establishment
- 1996 - establishment of the factory in Nitra, focusing on compounding activities
- 1999 - establishment of the factory in Kežmarok focusing on recycling activities
- 2000 - introduction of quality management system according to standards EN ISO 9001:2008
- 2002 - introduction of the quality management system according to standards ISO TS 16949:2009
- 2011 - introduction of the quality management system according to standards ISO 14001:2004